Skip to main content

You Want To Know What?

I get emails asking me questions that I typically answer on a personal level, but this one I thought I'd blog.

Question: Who are you? I am a wife that has been married to the same man since I was 18, a mother of five and grandmother of 8. I feel those are my bragging rights, but me as an individual - I'm a spiritual individual that loves writing, dancing, fitness, fashion, and life in general. I always thought that I could save the world - I'm still working on it.

Question: What are your dislikes? I really hate washing silverware - hate putting it in the dishwasher, and hate putting it away. I dislike bullies no matter what age they are. Don't like rude and pretentious people. Not a fan of drama, don't like disloyal people and I don't like beef.

Question: What do you do for fun? Drink! No, the things I do for fun no one else would classify as fun, but fun for me is crafts, re-decorating, taking pictures, gardening, going to Goodwill and hanging out at home.

Question: What made you blog? Well, I have always had a diary since I was a kid. I journal and write poetry...things you do when you've had a screwed up life. Writing and music has always been my salvation...blogging seemed fitting.

Question: What do you classify as your accomplishments? My children and my marriage. I've passed up some great once in a life time opportunities offered by some amazing people, but my family has always come first. You only get one chance in life for certain memories - I wanted mine to be of my family.

Question: What do you want to do with your life? Help people, save people, feed people, love people, travel and live what's left of my life on a secluded ranch with my husband, a couple of horses, a dog and a John Deer tractor.

Question: What are some things that people don't know about you? Since most of you don't know me I would have an endless list, but here's a few. 1. I'm not that girl that likes getting my nails done or pedicures. 2. I like to shop alone. 3. Truthfully, I hate shopping. 4. If I have to shop, I love resale. 5. I don't like eating out. 6. I hate surprises.

Question: What was your best age? Wow, that's a toss up for me. I loved 18 because I gained my freedom by escaping from my nightmare life... it was like a re-birth for me. But, I think in my 30's I really embraced who I am.

There's more questions, but I'm really not that interesting. Who knows, maybe I'll answer more another time.

Love your Wednesday... make it a happy one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people