Skip to main content

Don't Be Tardy..

I know everyone has already watched Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding with Kim Zolciak, but I watched Scandal the night that Kim's show aired, so I'm just catching up.

I have always liked Kim and felt for her dealing with the senseless drama on RHOA. I hope the days of  her wig trying to be pulled off to being attacked by NeNe and attacked about  "Big Poppa" are long behind her.                                                                                                                                                    

I liked Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding, it was entertaining without drama, and yes, I will tune in again - especially since she's going to take her wig off. I can only wish that I could pull off wearing wigs - I look like a transvestite in one, and not a pretty one at that.

I can't wait to see more of Kim's friend Jen, who is nothing like the women that we're use to seeing on RHOA. She's a bit over weight, plain, and has a sense of humor. I love her! And the baby is a little Kroy - cute as can be, and the girls are gorgeous like their mom.

I think this show is going to allow us to see the change and growth in Kim since Kroy became a part of her life - It's refreshing to see the change.                                                              

She's happy, the kids are happy, and the little glimpse we see of Kroy resonates happy. Could it be... a reality show with a happy family?

Kroy Biermann and Kim Zolciak are expecting another child. Photo from people.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have An Open Heart

As I was sorting through pictures this morning I came across pictures of my seven-year-old granddaughter with girls that she met for the first time on a 2 day stay in Prescott. I was drawn to the smiles on their faces and the love in their eyes. They met, accepted each other, and acted as if they had been lifelong friends. Oh, how I had forgotten about the innocence of a child. The color of skin, the size of a body, the structure of a face does not matter. They are ready to accept and love unconditionally until we and society teach them differently. There was nothing but smiles and laughter as they danced, made beaded jewelry, and ate. They made sure that they all were a part of whatever they were participating in. They cared about each other's feelings and made sure that everyone was having fun and was happy. Why is it that we grow to become so obsessed with appearance and behavior of others that we miss seeing the light or the struggles in others?  We're so q...

Does Color Matter

I know I said today was going to be my day off, but I just came home from visiting a friend that was telling me about her friend's daughter that is Asian, in first grade and attending a new school. Apparently, she is being ostracized by her peers because of her ethnicity. Isn't the age of a first grader 5 or 6? This just proves my theory that racism will never end. In fact, I think it's getting worse. I base my theory on me being an interracial child (Black, Mexican, Indian & White) that was in first grade in 1965 at a predominately white school; meaning no Blacks. This was my life through school until the last two years of high school when a couple of Black students came. If there were any signs of racism I didn't see it or hear it... don't you think I should have considering the era?  So maybe that's it... we've become a society that thinks it's okay to freely express our opinion of another human being without any regards to the effect it may hav...
I shared with you how I had my son leave my home because he's not in a good place right now.  Yesterday he was sitting outside my home when I pulled up.  I asked him why he was here - Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful he's okay but I can't be an enabler.                                                                               He had a couple of reasons why he popped in, but I know the real one is that he thought no one would be home and he was hoping he could get in to eat, crash, and find something to sell at a pawn shop. As horrible as that sounds it's the reality of how a drug addict operates.                                                     ...