Skip to main content

Don't Be Tardy..

I know everyone has already watched Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding with Kim Zolciak, but I watched Scandal the night that Kim's show aired, so I'm just catching up.

I have always liked Kim and felt for her dealing with the senseless drama on RHOA. I hope the days of  her wig trying to be pulled off to being attacked by NeNe and attacked about  "Big Poppa" are long behind her.                                                                                                                                                    

I liked Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding, it was entertaining without drama, and yes, I will tune in again - especially since she's going to take her wig off. I can only wish that I could pull off wearing wigs - I look like a transvestite in one, and not a pretty one at that.

I can't wait to see more of Kim's friend Jen, who is nothing like the women that we're use to seeing on RHOA. She's a bit over weight, plain, and has a sense of humor. I love her! And the baby is a little Kroy - cute as can be, and the girls are gorgeous like their mom.

I think this show is going to allow us to see the change and growth in Kim since Kroy became a part of her life - It's refreshing to see the change.                                                              

She's happy, the kids are happy, and the little glimpse we see of Kroy resonates happy. Could it be... a reality show with a happy family?

Kroy Biermann and Kim Zolciak are expecting another child. Photo from people.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people