Skip to main content
It was another grandchild's birthday in the Murray family yesterday...holla!

My husband and I did our new tradition of spending one on one time with our grandchildren on their birthday - yesterday was Madison's day.

Carolyn Murray

Carolyn Murray

Carolyn Murray
We started out with dinner at Oregano's in Old Town Scottsdale. I love the ambience of this particular Oregano's, but found out yesterday that after 18 years of being at that location their moving to an old farm house that was built in the early 1900’s. http://www.oreganos.com/moving.html

They had us sign their wall which she thought was really cool, and the menu consists of primarily Italian entrees so Maddie was a happy camper!

Carolyn Murray

Carolyn Murray
Unfortunately, it was insanely busy at Oregano's that night - by the time we were seated and served we had to inhale our food so we could get to Jester'z in time to introduce her to the world of Improv Comedy.www.jesterzimprov.com

Carolyn Murray
Carolyn Murray
She had a great time watching the actors do their magic... she also participated by giving a suggestion for one of the skits. I didn't see a time through the entire show that she didn't have a smile on her face or wasn't laughing out loud.

It was a night of new experiences for her, and a great time for each of us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people