Skip to main content
So what did you think of Penn being fired last night on Celebrity Apprentice? “I can tell you the rules of chess, but I can’t tell you the rules of Celebrity Apprentice. That’s what’s beautiful about it.” – Penn Jillette

The teams were tasked with creating a display and slogan for Trump’s new fragrance - Success. Penn was fired for coming up with his team’s slogan, “You Earned it”

I don't have much to say about last nights Apprentice- personally I thought it was boring and uneventful. As much as I can't stand Lisa Lampanelli and her crazy outbursts, at least it adds some fire to the show. I thought for a minute that Arsenio Hall was going to give me something when he tried taking credit for the slogan and Aubrey was quick to correct him, but he was a man of few words as he nodded with his goofy cheesy grin. So, I'm hoping next week will have more to offer.                                                                                                                

Arsenio Hall, Aubrey O’Day, Teresa Giudice, Lisa Lampanelli, Dayana Mendoza, and Clay Aiken...Who's going next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people