Skip to main content

Need Sleep!

Remember I had the allergic reaction to red wine on Sunday? I tried drinking a glass on Monday and had another reaction, so I decided to go a week without before I try again. But, the reason I became a one a day glass of red wine drinker is because I don't sleep well. My glass of wine after dinner relaxed me just enough to allow me to get 6 hours of sleep.

I can never shut down at night. If you only knew how many blogs I wrote in my mind, re-decorated the house, worked on a new business venture along with working on The Shutter Release Event. I thought about  Easter, the weekend, a new car, my mother, and on and on it goes. I'm not sure what time I finally fell asleep, but I woke up with a headache, and now my mind is all over the board. I need my wine!

So to touch on a few of the things that were on mind last night. For one, I didn't realize this weekend is Easter so I have nothing planned, which means we will not be doing anything special. As for my house, I am ready to purge it and become a minimalist.  http://www.becomingminimalist.com/2010/02/02/our-definition-of-minimalism/ The new business venture is being pitched this week, The Shutter Release Event has consumed me because of all the work involved with branding and organizing. The weekend - hoping to get my back fixed so I can quit walking bent to one side and workout again. As for my mother, she's been on my mind quite a bit lately. Maybe it's because I haven't been to the cemetery in awhile, or maybe talking about heaven at church triggered a memory of her asking before she died, where is heaven?





Any ideas on how to fall asleep without a prescription let me know... Happy Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people