Skip to main content
Boobs is what I woke up thinking that I was going to write about. I don't why I thought boobs - maybe after watching Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding and Kim talking about showing side boob in her wedding dress. What do you think about showing side boob?

Anyhoo, typically I just go with what pops in my head when I sit to blog, but by the time I got to the computer I started sending out press releases for The Shutter Release Project, so now that's where my mind is...no boob story!

I want to say how excited and proud I am of Eric Winfield. He had a vision and a dream that is soon to become a reality. It hasn't been an easy road getting there either. I know this because I have been working with Eric since day 1, and I know of the broken promises, the lack of support, and of those rooting for failure.

Eric and I have had many discussions on the stumbling blocks that have crossed our paths, and continue to cross our paths today. But, isn't that the way the devil works? When he sees something positive and good, he attacks. I'm so thankful that both Eric and myself have faith and know that with Gods will we can do anything.

Eric's dream is close to becoming a reality - May 26th is right around the corner.

At this point of the game I want to focus on thanking all the people that stepped up to the plate months ago with purchasing tickets. Some of these people don't live in Arizona and can't attend, but they're supporting and believing in their friend. Also, many thanks to the people that have donated to help sponsor The Shutter Release Project - it's an awesome feeling to know that people believe in you and want you to succeed.

We do still have some spots open for photographers. In fact, I posted on facebook last night that I found it interesting that all of our photographers at this point our females. What's up with the men? Do they not have any confidence or competitiveness in them, what is it?
broken promises, support, devil. God, facebook,
For tickets you can go to www.shop.theshutterrelease.com  to register as a photographer go to www.theshutterrelease.com and click info-form request. I want to see some men!



“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” Mark Victor Hansen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people