Skip to main content

Pasta & Hotdogs





We did the pasta and hotdogs for lunch yesterday as planned and it worked out okay, but I would use thick spaghetti for young kids. Makenna kept breaking the pasta before it was pushed all the way through the hotdog. She actually enjoyed eating the hotdogs versus building them, but Maddie had fun doing it.

After they were cooked I really wasn't sure what to serve with it. It seemed gross to put ketchup up the plate with pasta, but Maddie dipped hers in ketchup and liked it - Makenna thought they were disgusting.

It was a fun little project for them - we'll do it again.

Today I'm going to get my locs done at Rare Essence Natural Hair Studio. I'll put some pictures up tomorrow. http://www.rarebraids.com/gallery.html

Have an awesome Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people