Skip to main content

Jaden's Outing

Studio Movie Grill is where we took Jaden for his day with us.

We knew he'd have fun ordering lunch and being served like he was in a restaurant as he watched the movie, and he did!

We decided to see Men In Black 3 with Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin. I have to say I was shocked at how old Tommy Lee Jones looked. I don't watch movies often so I guess I lost a few years of seeing him. The movie was great like the past two Men In Black - it held Jaden's attention and got a few laughs out of him.


As for the Studio Movie Grill - the service was good, but the food was just okay to me. Jaden liked his pizza and Tom liked his steak sandwich. I ordered a chicken sandwich that wasn't bad, it's just that I'm not a meat lover so it has to be cooked like jerky for me - it was too juicy for my liking. But, the fries were amazing!

Jaden loved the movie, the theater and the food - another success! He couldn't wait to share his experience with his sister and brother when he got home. My son said he was excited about how they served you instead of waiting in line to buy your drink and popcorn. I'm curious how the popcorn is - we were so full with our lunch we didn't order popcorn or the chocolate molten cake I wanted to try. Oh well...next time!

Family :
Today's little moments
becomes
tomorrow's precious memories .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people