Skip to main content

The Weiners Circle

Have you heard of The Weiners Circle?

The Wieners Circle is a hot dog stand in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. It is famous for four things: its signature Chicago-style hot dogs, hamburgers and cheese fries, and the mutual verbal abuse between the employees and the customers during the late-weekend hours. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wieners_Circle

I came across this surfing the web - I thought the Soup Nazi was bad, he's nothing compared to these people. Take a look!
http://laughingsquid.com/jack-mcbrayer-triumph-the-insult-dog-take-on-the-weiners-circle/

I'm thinking this might just be the place to go if you had a bad day and you're hating the world at the moment. You get to verbally abuse some people you don't know and they're okay with it. Actually, I think it's a prerequisite to eat there. But, you better have thick skin because they're giving it back to you until you're ready to walk away. I have to admit - I love it! ( I was thinking some of them might be family)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people