Skip to main content

Yvette Adams

Last night I went with my husband, daughter and granddaughter to listen to Yvette Adams at First Fridays.http://artlinkphoenix.com/first-fridays/

Yvette has this soulful voice that makes it apparent she's singing from her heart and soul. I could sit and listen to her for hours.She brings a smile to my face and takes me to a happy place with her music.

She's a 22 year old singer/songwriter living in Arizona, Yvette Adams is currently unsigned and making her own way in the music world. I'm working on convincing her to audition for The Voice - the world needs to hear her sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TICYZTc87pY

Yvette will be performing June 23rd at Big Fish in Tempe. https://tickets.aftonshows.com/YvetteAdams
Purchase a few tickets and support our local talent - I can guarantee you're going to fall in love with her.

My guess is Blake Shelton would probably grab her on the Voice. Listen to Yvette on youtube and tell me who you think.

Happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people