Skip to main content
Feeling sick today after a week of a sick little girl with a cold and pink eye. So I'm just going to share some Father's Day stuff with you... Have an awesome Saturday!


Brad Pitt
"Fatherhood is the best thing I ever did. It changes your perspective. You can write a book, you can make a movie, you can paint a painting, but having kids is really the most extraordinary thing I have taken on."
Getty Images



Read more: Celebrity Quotes About Being a Dad - Celebrity Father Quotes - Good Housekeeping http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/family/celebrity-interviews/celebrity-dad#slide-3



I'm don't think you can get this by tomorrow - I love it so I'm going to order it and give it to him late. BBQ tool which transforms from spatula to fork to tongs... how cool is that? http://www.quirky.com/products/87-Stake-BBQ-Tool

My favorite thing that I came across and think I should get for us to share is (drum roll) a custom golf cart!

F5 golf cart rockets up to 24 mph, has a chrome tilt steering column and custom 15-inch rims. I love it!



http://www.luxurycarts.com/


Now for a few food ideas...

I never make thighs, but for some reason this looks really good to me and easy to make. Only an hour of your time so you can relax with hubby or dad on their special day. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/crispy-grilled-chicken-thighs-recipe/index.html

Crispy Grilled Chicken Thighs


Lemon Ice Cream Meringue Pie
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/lemon-ice-cream-meringue-pie-recipe/index.html

Keep Smiling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people