Skip to main content




    1. grat·i·tude  

      /ˈgratəˌt(y)o͞od/
      Noun
      The quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
      Synonyms
      gratefulness - thankfulness - thanks - appreciation
  1. Gratitude has really been laying heavy on my heart since my husband has been in Tucson caring for his father. 
  2. I'm extremely grateful that I'm married to a man that his family is on the top of his priority list. He took time off of his job, time away from our family, and gave up his life temporarily to comfort and care for the man that gave him life. It's a huge sacrifice and I'm extremely proud of him. It's a lot easier to be self - absorbed and not take the time to do for others unconditionally.                                                                                    
  3. I know that he's exhausted and misses being home, but he's where he wants to be and should be. He made a commitment and he's going to stick with it - that tells you a lot about what kind of man he is... his father did an awesome job!  I'm so grateful that God blessed me with having them in my life. 
  4. I hope somehow he's aware of the sacrifice his son has made for him - he would be proud!
  5. "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
  6. Have a blessed day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people