Skip to main content

Day 6

It's funny how you can be miles away but none of the crap in your life goes away.

As you know I had my son leave my house weeks before I left for vacation, but he's been showing up since I've been gone to shower and eat.

I got a phone call from my daughter saying he looks awful and he told her he's tired of being on the streets. She said she was going to let him shower while she ran to the doctor. I knew while he was there he would be on facebook - I messaged him and told him there's certain conditions for living in my house again and we would talk when I get back. He agreed so my daughter and I made the decision to let him stay.                                                                                                                        

I knew as the day went on all he had done was sit on facebook so I messaged him and told him that he needed to get off  fb, look for a job and go to a meeting. That sentence made him flip out and message back that he would rather live on the streets. I responded with, "it's your choice."                                                  

My daughter had to deal with the tantrum - Of course he can't just walk out of the door without placing blame and screaming disparaging remarks. Lucky for me he didn't break anything this time.

 I'm sure round 2 will be coming when I get home.

Today we went to the Farmer's Market - going to hang out at the condo the rest of the day.                                                                

Everyone is ready to pack up and leave the beach -It looks like we'll be ending this vacation early.

Have an awesome Thursday!



So many choices...Farmer's Market

Farmer's Market

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people