Skip to main content

Thomas Darwin Murray Obituary: View Thomas Murray's Obituary by Arizona Daily Star

Thomas Darwin Murray Obituary: View Thomas Murray's Obituary by Arizona Daily Star

Today I pray for strength and comfort for all of the Murray Family.

Tom's mother had an ER visit a few days ago because her her blood pressure was high due to stress.                                                                                                                                                    

Today and tomorrow won't be easy for her. Not that it's going to be easy for any of the family, but she spent 56 years of her life being a homemaker and taking care of her husband - which she continued to do through the end.


Losing a spouse is a devastating and life-altering experience - she needs to be supported during the grieving process and needs people around her. Thankfully she has family and friends that will comfort and keep her busy during this difficult time. All my love and prayers go out to her.




Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.  ~Robert Heinlein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people