Skip to main content
Lately I've been so busy praying and thanking God for hearing and answering my prayers - I feel like I've lost sight of some of the struggles that my friends are going through.

I have three friends that I met in 1989 when I came to Phoenix. Each of them are spiritual women that have been instrumental in my life. I'm extremely close to one so I know what's happening in her world - the other two, not so much. But within the past week I've had contact with each of them, and each of them have stuff that they're going through. I felt self - absorbed after my conversations with them - I believe that was Gods message to me.

We're all going through something, we all have stuff we need to deal with and get through, and we all need someone praying for us. I had a recent conversation with my friend that is going through some drug issues with her son about prayer. We talked about how exhausted and beaten up you feel when you're dealing with an addict and all you can do is pray. I remember telling her that I feel that all I do from the time I open my eyes up until I'm asleep is pray. I said, " Do you ever wonder who's praying for you?'



"The greatest thing anyone can do for God or man is pray." S.D. Gordon



Love your Thursday and the people that are in it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people