Skip to main content

Jersey Time

If you read my profile you know that my mom and I are reality tv junkies. Although, Jersey Shore which is on the top of my list has not been viewed by her. I look forward to my Thursday nights with the Jersey Shore. So last night there was a lot of focus on Vinny and his anxiety attacks. Everyone worked hard on trying to convince him that he was in a rut, but he decided to leave anyway. I think he'll be back...don't you? Good old Pauly D brought back a girl from Karma that turned out to be a kleptomaniac. They slept together in the smoosh room and when he left to call her a cab, in her pants went his gold/diamond chain. How many of you thought she'd return? Of course she did wearing the chain and sporting a bikini - come on, wouldn't you return to a hit reality show? Furthermore, Pauly D was feeling pale from being in Italy, but his tanning resulted in him burning his face, "Pauly D problem." As for the little pistol Snooki, she's still dealing with the drama of her sleeping or not sleeping with The Situation. It's all a mystery at this point and the world may never know, but Jaonni (her boyfriend) has been cooking for The Situation along with wearing his clothes...hmm. What do you think the truth is? Tune in with me every Thursday night for the Jersey Shore...Vinny, if you don't come back I will be the new roommate! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Shore_(TV_series)

Comments

  1. I love Jersey Shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U better come back Vinny evryone misses you. I love you guys

    Love you Nama and Kels

    Love,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have An Open Heart

As I was sorting through pictures this morning I came across pictures of my seven-year-old granddaughter with girls that she met for the first time on a 2 day stay in Prescott. I was drawn to the smiles on their faces and the love in their eyes. They met, accepted each other, and acted as if they had been lifelong friends. Oh, how I had forgotten about the innocence of a child. The color of skin, the size of a body, the structure of a face does not matter. They are ready to accept and love unconditionally until we and society teach them differently. There was nothing but smiles and laughter as they danced, made beaded jewelry, and ate. They made sure that they all were a part of whatever they were participating in. They cared about each other's feelings and made sure that everyone was having fun and was happy. Why is it that we grow to become so obsessed with appearance and behavior of others that we miss seeing the light or the struggles in others?  We're so q...

Does Color Matter

I know I said today was going to be my day off, but I just came home from visiting a friend that was telling me about her friend's daughter that is Asian, in first grade and attending a new school. Apparently, she is being ostracized by her peers because of her ethnicity. Isn't the age of a first grader 5 or 6? This just proves my theory that racism will never end. In fact, I think it's getting worse. I base my theory on me being an interracial child (Black, Mexican, Indian & White) that was in first grade in 1965 at a predominately white school; meaning no Blacks. This was my life through school until the last two years of high school when a couple of Black students came. If there were any signs of racism I didn't see it or hear it... don't you think I should have considering the era?  So maybe that's it... we've become a society that thinks it's okay to freely express our opinion of another human being without any regards to the effect it may hav...
I shared with you how I had my son leave my home because he's not in a good place right now.  Yesterday he was sitting outside my home when I pulled up.  I asked him why he was here - Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful he's okay but I can't be an enabler.                                                                               He had a couple of reasons why he popped in, but I know the real one is that he thought no one would be home and he was hoping he could get in to eat, crash, and find something to sell at a pawn shop. As horrible as that sounds it's the reality of how a drug addict operates.                                                     ...