Skip to main content

I'm Talking Patrick Darby

I know you're probably sick of me talking, posting and making videos about The Shutter Release Project. www.theshutterrelease.com But, I have a bit of OCD when it comes to projects that I'm involved in - I'm going to share some more.

One of our judges is Patrick Darby from Tonic Photo Studios -10,000 sqft production boutique commercial photography studio in Phoenix Arizona, It's a division of R and R Images.
http://tonicphotos.com/

My husband Tom works with Patrick, when he shared with him that The Shutter Release Project is to showcase photographers of all levels, he agreed to take part in it, and we're honored to have him.

Patrick has 14 years experience as a commercial photographer. 8 years experience in management and new business development in the industry. He specializes in food, product and architecture photography.


You can find Tonic Photo Studios on facebook ... take a look at Patrick's work.https://www.facebook.com/TonicPhotos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people