Skip to main content

Pregnant and Rehab

The Jersey Shore is phasing out stars is what I just read. I'm not a fan of the reality show, but I've tuned in here and there, and I actually watched the reunion show the other night.

According to TMZ  Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino are the ones being phased out due to Snooki's pregnancy and The Situation's current rehab situation. At the end of this article there's a poll asking should a pregnant woman and a recovering addict be a part of what they called "the alcohol- heavy" reality show. I'm a little confused with that question, but haven't watched it enough to witness how much alcohol is involved. But, she isn't the first unwed pregnant girl on a reality show... remember Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with baby #2 and still not married. And as for The Situation, also not the first to have a stint with rehab. I think it might be nice to see Snooki pregnant and living life differently, and The Situation handling his addiction, which wasn't alcohol. Isn't that reality?

We all have changes in our life.... my vote is to keep them on the show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/24/jersey-shore-phasing-out-situation-snooki_n_1377110.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people