Skip to main content

Me and Facebook

I deleted my facebook months ago but I still have people asking me why. So today I'm going to tell the world.

First of all, If I didn't talk to you in high school it's probably the same reason I don't need to talk to you as an adult out of high school. Secondly, no one cares that your eating a cookie, doing a jumping jack, or that you're with your boo. ( don't people have real names anymore) And for the people that their water and electricity is cut off every other month, but they're posting pictures of thousand dollar purses and shoes saying," have to have." Really, in what life time? Oh, and we can't forget the one's that have to comment on everything you post, because in their head they know it all and have done it all. I don't care where you're checking in or where you've been for that matter... don't need to see a million pictures of your baby and don't want to hear about the girlfriends you hate or the boyfriend that left you.  You see, my real friends I already know what happening in their world, what they do, what their interests are, when their birthday is, what their kids, grand kids, and pets look like. We're real friends! So what it comes down to it,  I can't handle fake whiny people in real life or in facebook world.

I think these are funny and so true... don't get your feelings hurt if you're a facebook addict - just thought I'd share.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people