Skip to main content

What To Do

Lately I have found myself thinking quite a bit about what I'm suppose to be doing with my life. I think that thought passes through most of us every now and then, but it's been going through mine quite a bit... maybe because I just turned 53, or maybe because I'm just not busy enough.

Everyone that knows me will say, "you're busy watching grandkids."  Although that's true... I have to do a 'me' thing. I have a difficult time not being busy doing something hands on... creating something. I love the feeling of crazy busy when you have to multi task like a mad woman.

Anyway, I've been praying about all of this and my good friend Eric Winfield called  - we're collaborating on a project that should come to life in May. Also, another friend has started up a non profit that she has asked me to get on board with. I'm excited to be involved with both since I have a passion for each of their projects. In addition to working with them, I'm going to do my fashion thing again.                                          

This is how God works.... I was thinking about how I hadn't been getting any emails from wholesale companies that I use to purchase from. The same day I talked to my husband about investing in some clothing... woke up this morning to emails from the companies I purchase from. So I got my answer on what I'm suppose to be doing... love how that happens!

"When you pray, be sure that you listen also. You have things you want to say to God, but He also has things He wants to say to you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people