Skip to main content

I'm a Mama That Says No To Drama

I hope everyone had a fabulous Sunday!

I was aiming for one but got thrown in the middle of some drama. I don't do drama so it was extremely exhausting for me. I  focus my energy on other things...I don't like the he said, she said stuff, and I grew up with chaos so it doesn't work for me. Also, I'm not a take sides person. I believe in right and wrong. I can't be swayed just because that's where the majority stands. I have my own mind and my own opinion. Plus,
I'm way to old for nonsense - there's bigger issues in the world.

cmurray

I always resort to what I know best in times like this, and that is pray. I can't fix or change anything that isn't me no matter how much I would like to. I don't have that power. Furthermore, I have found peace and I can't leave it. I love loving my life and those that are in it. I want the best for people. You don't have to be part of my family for me to want the best that life can give you. I genuinely want people to have everything life has to offer them.

No one is perfect, we all have faults, but we all need to have respect for others. We may not agree, but we don't need to break each other. Seriously, can't we all just get along?

Speaking of getting along...Sunday evening the family (minus 2) surprised my granddaughter for her 14th birthday at Texaz Grill for dinner. It was a fun time for her and everyone involved. Happy Birthday Maddie!

Cmurray


Have a fabulous day and stay clear of drama. I guarantee it will suck the life out of you.

cmurray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people