Skip to main content

Are You Hanging Out With Chickens


Have you noticed that positive thinking people tend to be happier and are always trying something new? They have the self-confidence within themselves to try new things. No negativity holding them back. They're the go getters of our society and nothing seems to get them down.

How many times do you see negative thinking people going that extra mile? In my experience if you push them they'll go that mile, but they're going to complain through the entire process and probably after as well. In fact, complaining and blaming is usually their thing. I have to say my father didn't fit the norm of the negative thinker. He was a successful entrepreneur so he obviously went the extra mile without someone pushing him, but he complained from the time he got out of bed and it didn't stop until he was sleeping. He made sure that everyone around him was as miserable as he was.

I honestly don't think people are negative all the time. I think there must be some positive thoughts that cross their mind, they just don't focus on them. But for some people positive thinking just comes naturally. I'm happy to say that I am now one of those people. I use to pick out a negative in every situation, and I didn't believe people were truly happy since no one was happy in my camp. I was clucking instead of flying.

One thing I learned is that surrounding your self with positive thinking people can benefit you immensely. When I changed my circle I changed my life. Unfortunately sometimes that circle includes family.You have to make a decision on what's important to you and your life.We have complete control over our own happiness. Do you want to be a healthy, happy, positive person, or do you just want to go with the flow and be miserable? You only get one chance at life - you deserve a happy one!

Quit clucking and start soaring!

Peace, Love & Hugs!

"Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny." -Bob Marley



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people