Skip to main content

Celebrity Apprentice Final Two

SHOCKED that Aubrey O'Day was fired - didn't see that coming at all.

Arsenio and Clay's final task is to put on, host, and sell 75 tickets for a celebrity charity event. They’ll also have to perform a variety show at the event along with producing a 30-second PSA for their charity. The winner will receive $250,000 for their charity as well as the money raised from ticket sales.


Mr. Trump brought back Adam Carolla, Lisa Lampanelli, Paul Teutul Sr., Teresa Giudice  Penn Jillette, Debbie Gibson, Dee Snider and Aubrey O'Day. Arsenio and Clay picked their teams like a school yard kick ball team, leaving Aubrey last to be picked.

The teams are formed, off to the task, and I'm bored. Although, Clay did send some entertainment my way when he and Debbie Gibson had their exchange of words regarding a mural for the wall that Debbie's cousin is suppose to do. And I did find it a bit amusing that Magic Johnson was standing to the side and we were looking at his profile as he spoke about his charity, but overall I wasn't entertained.

NBC
NBC
Any guesses on who the winner will be?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people