Skip to main content
I spent the morning running around to fabric stores looking for material to re-upholster two of my dining room chairs... no luck!

I'm in a funk again with my house so the cheapest thing that I always do to perk me up and my house is paint, re-upholster, and make new throw pillows. Since I can't find the material I want it's going to have to be only painting this weekend.


Tired of my red walls and I'm getting close to being tired of my crosses, but I have too many to get rid of and they all have a story behind them. Once the wall is painted I'll make a decision if they should go back up. Lately I'm tired of everything so hopefully painting is going to get me out of my slump.

I have a new addition to my house that my grandson Andrew( 5 years old) made for me. When I came home from California one of my cats had disappeared so he made me a stone in memory of her. Do you see the cat on the stone?

Time to get back to work... Happy Saturday!

Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitable bring about right results.
James Allen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people