Skip to main content

Fried

When you make the decision that your dream is going to become a reality in a specified time, be prepared to be exhausted through the journey.

I can't even think clearly this week because my brain is on overload, and in case you don't know, it's a 56 years old brain! I'm finishing school this week so lots of work there, and now I have school for my new job which involves a lot of memorization. I know there's others doing more, and it's all doable - I'm just tired and fried! My brain is use to me inputting useless information such as, answers to weird stuff that no one really cares about, preschool activities, song lyrics, positive quotes, and anything that you want to know about Bravo TV. Shallow you're probably whispering under your breath about now, but I really do and know more - it was just on my time. I now have to be accountable to someone else. As for Bravo, I unwind to Bravo TV in the evening as I enjoy my wine. It's just ridiculous TV that's laughable. (the shows I watch)Which brings me to another issue - no wine time or Bravo. By the time I get home it's bed time! But as I stated in the beginning I want some different things in my life within the next 5 years so I need to step out of my comfort zone and work my ass off! So tonight while you're sipping your wine, think of me. I'll be learning, studying, and meeting new people for the next chapter of my life. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people