Skip to main content

Happy Friday

It's Friday and I'm thankful and blessed to partake it.


Within the past week I have had two friends that have been diagnosed with cancer; along with having friends that are struggling with addiction, depression, and financial hardship. I know that we all know of someone that is struggling with something in their life, but if it's not our personal struggle we sometimes forget that life can be difficult for others. Life doesn't always turn out to be the journey that we have imagined, so it's understandable that it's difficult to be thankful at times. But we need to cherish each day that we're given regardless of what we're walking through - open your eyes and your heart to the little miracles that we're blessed with each day.

It took me years to get there, but even on my worst days I'm thankful for it. I only get one chance at  life and I'm going to live it by really living. For me that requires taking chances, having no regrets, sharing my story in hopes of inspiring someone, and being there for those that need me. I'm a dreamer, a doer, and someone that cares. I'm living life with a full heart.
On that note, have a happy Friday and remember that this is the day that the Lord has made. Be thankful, feel blessed, and live life to it's fullest. 
Carolyn Murray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people