Skip to main content
I woke up this morning feeling like it was Fall because it was cloudy and dark outside -  motivated me to go for a walk.

Got Makenna in the stroller, plugged in the ipod, and Kelsey and I went for a 5 mile walk around the neighborhood. There was a time when I walked year round, but the older I get I can't seem to handle the heat, so I love the cooler weather!

I had a great visit with Carol and Arlene yesterday morning. When you go to Carol's you can always expect to feel like your being pampered at a 5 star resort. She is so elegant and proper with exceptional hostess skills.... entertaining is her thing. The table was set beautifully as usual, and the coffee and danish - delicious!  She will be leaving Wednesday to go back to Hawaii to take care of her granddaughter - hoping to be back by February to stay.                                                                          

I'm happy I was able to get together with both her and Arlene. Good friends are hard to find, so I cherish the ones that I have.

Have a Happy Thursday... Hakuna Matata!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people