Skip to main content

Murraytalk

I know it's been months since I've written so I decided to give you a quick summation of my life the past few months.

I am actively working selling my clothing, shoes, etc.on Poshmark.www.poshmark.com/closet/murraytalk  I went to Vegas last week for Poshfest 2013 which allowed me to meet the geniuses behind Poshmark and connect with women from all over the United States. I stayed at The Cosmopolitan and had a great time!      


As for my Murraytalk I took it a step further and decided to teach freestyle writing to those that have had things from their past affect their daily life. I share my writings which are in the form of poetry and they write in any form that they're comfortable with. I have found healing through my writing and I love seeing the growth and peace in others that are attending my workshops. It's baby steps in clearing the weeds out of your soul, but my soul writing has helped me tremendously over the years so it's such a blessing to see that it's working for others as well.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.  ~Mary Engelbreit

As for my family, I believe it's like most people and their families - we have ups and downs, tears and laughter, joy and pain, but at the end of the day one thing always remains the same...We are family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people