Skip to main content

Puppets and Improv

As you all know by now I have been a fan of The Apprentice since its birth.


The one's that have survived Celebrity Apprentice so far are Lisa Lampanelli,  Dayana Mendoza, Teresa Giudice, Clay Aiken, Arsenio Hall, Aubrey O'Day, and Penn Jillette.

Paul Teutul, Sr was fired last night which I think he was thankful for. He was the task manager and was truly uninterested and unmotivated through the entire task. Most shots of Paul was of him sitting and yawning. He left when fired with dignity - entered the elevator and drove off with the driver like all the rest. Now wouldn't you have wanted to see him ride off on one of his choppers?

After we all thought from last week that Lisa and Dayana had kissed and made up it was back to Lisa doing her thing when it comes to Dayana.When Clay suggested giving Dayana something to do on stage Lisa flipped out telling Dayana, “How about this?” Lisa yelled. “Do whatever the f--- you want! You know what? You’re a f---ing pain in the ass. I had to kind of create out of my ass yesterday something for you to do.”


I haven't decided if Lisa just hates beautiful women,Venezuelan models, or women that have an accent in general. The only female that she seems to be able to tolerate is Aubrey O'day. But, Lisa didn't through Dayana under the bus this time in the board room. She said if they lost she would probably bring herself in. She even shed some tears and went on to say that she didn't get in to the business of making girls cry. Apparently she's just playing the part of a mean girl.

Anyway, loved the task of puppets and improv.                                                                                      

The Jim Henson Company "Stuffed and Unstrung" adult puppets. http://www.stuffedandunstrung.com/homepage/

Comments

  1. In my opinion, Lisa and Aubrey are both bullies mirroring a Nellie Olson character, with their dishing it out, but can't take it...histionics. Both manipulators found in each other energy to validate the other's cruel behavior.
    Have you noticed that both of them never miss an opportunity to verbally assault any and every other person on the teams, excect themselves? In contrast their self speak is only narcissistic.

    My hopes are that Dayana will be left standing, after both Lisa and Aubrey ago down in flames, after a firing from The Donald.

    May this "Gruesome Twosome" and the worst representation of the American woman, have their careers forever extinguished.

    Loating of your fellow man and self love are not the attibutes anyone in their right mind wishes for.

    And perheps, Lisa and Aubrey should make their next television staring role in The Biggest Losers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Bea, both Lisa and Aubrey are bullies that each week focus on finding someone to attack.

    I would love to see Dayana win. She should win just for remaining strong and composed after being attacked each week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have An Open Heart

As I was sorting through pictures this morning I came across pictures of my seven-year-old granddaughter with girls that she met for the first time on a 2 day stay in Prescott. I was drawn to the smiles on their faces and the love in their eyes. They met, accepted each other, and acted as if they had been lifelong friends. Oh, how I had forgotten about the innocence of a child. The color of skin, the size of a body, the structure of a face does not matter. They are ready to accept and love unconditionally until we and society teach them differently. There was nothing but smiles and laughter as they danced, made beaded jewelry, and ate. They made sure that they all were a part of whatever they were participating in. They cared about each other's feelings and made sure that everyone was having fun and was happy. Why is it that we grow to become so obsessed with appearance and behavior of others that we miss seeing the light or the struggles in others?  We're so q...

Does Color Matter

I know I said today was going to be my day off, but I just came home from visiting a friend that was telling me about her friend's daughter that is Asian, in first grade and attending a new school. Apparently, she is being ostracized by her peers because of her ethnicity. Isn't the age of a first grader 5 or 6? This just proves my theory that racism will never end. In fact, I think it's getting worse. I base my theory on me being an interracial child (Black, Mexican, Indian & White) that was in first grade in 1965 at a predominately white school; meaning no Blacks. This was my life through school until the last two years of high school when a couple of Black students came. If there were any signs of racism I didn't see it or hear it... don't you think I should have considering the era?  So maybe that's it... we've become a society that thinks it's okay to freely express our opinion of another human being without any regards to the effect it may hav...
I shared with you how I had my son leave my home because he's not in a good place right now.  Yesterday he was sitting outside my home when I pulled up.  I asked him why he was here - Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful he's okay but I can't be an enabler.                                                                               He had a couple of reasons why he popped in, but I know the real one is that he thought no one would be home and he was hoping he could get in to eat, crash, and find something to sell at a pawn shop. As horrible as that sounds it's the reality of how a drug addict operates.                                                     ...